Wednesday, February 15, 2012

update up to day 77...

I'm Sooo sorry I haven't had a chance to update.


The main changes that have happened is that Amelia is much more stable. Still having destats and bradys during feeds which is related to reflux. They have put her onto anti reflux formula and medication so hoping they stop completely in the next few days... Home isn't too far away. And we are tube free :) all suck feeds and off oxygen :)


I have my cpr training course on Sunday ... So nervous.


Miss Amelia weighs just over 2.9kgs. She's getting heavier. :)


She's also moved to nursery 2 west. :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything is travelling ok Melissa, you and Amelia are still in my thoughts and prayers. Love Mary-Anne Ryan. (Feb Group)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are going well. Her weight is really great, when you think about how weeny she was.
    Love to you all
    Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.